Darling details demand attention on the Sterling bootie. A sassy side-zip and asymmetrical topline give this ankle bootie a confidence-boosting edge.
- Inside zip and gore panel offer slip-on sensibility and a secure fit.
- Leather or suede uppers. Suede uppers have been treated with a protective coating to help against inclement weather.
- Toe of the Saddle has been burnished to perfection.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Rubber outsole.
- Approximate measurements: Heel 2-1/2"H; Shaft 3-3/4"H; Ankle circumference 10". Measurements were taken using a Medium size 9; measurements may vary depending on size.
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels, wedges and boots feature advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium width, sizes 5-10, 11
- Wide width, sizes 6-10, 11
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.