Our lightest outsole yet. With cutouts for optimal flex, this breathable, sock-fit-collar shoe is made for performance walking.
- Tested by Heeluxe: The footwear industry gold standard, Heeluxe uses patented technology to analyze comfort and performance against competitive styles, in conditions that duplicate real-world wear.
- Vio Flex insole featuring a flexible, lightweight compound offering optimal moisture control including a perforated heel for added breathability.
- Uppers: Synthetic knit.
- Footbed Lining: Removable Mesh-Covered EVA.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel Height: 2.0".
- Platform Height: 1.25".
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.
Our exclusive alignment technology provides a foundation of wellness designed to balance the whole you.
CUSTOMER LOVE FOR CAPTIVATE
"Very comfortable shoe. I have plantar fasciitis and these are supportive and allow me to walk without pain." - Mimi