- Upper: Suede. By purchasing this product, you are supporting responsible leather manufacturing through Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Footbed: Removable microfiber wrapped EVA.
- Outsole: Synthetic Rubber.
- Heel Height: 1.12"
- Platform Height: 1.0"
- Weight (size 7): 17 oz. per shoe, 34 oz. per pair
- Available in women's whole and half sizes.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12, 13.
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes or sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
VIO MOTION™ TECHNOLOGY
Our exclusive alignment technology provides a foundation of wellness designed to balance the whole you.
STEP UP FOR THE EARTH
The One Planet Standard is a designation we give only to shoes that meet or exceed 51% on our Sustainable Footwear Index. We developed this standard to be comprehensive and consider the sustainability of a product across its entire lifecycle including these six key pillars: sample reduction, materials, packaging, supplier ESG initiatives, brand philanthropy, and end-of-life solutions.
Learn More at