23Walk Classic Sneaker
- Premium, full-grain leather or suede uppers and action lacing system.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking 100% polyester mesh liner with PU foam base that helps reduce friction against skin.
- Podiatrist-developed biomechanical removable orthotic with Vionic Technology features an anti-bacterial top cloth to control foot odor.
- Firm, thermoplastic heel counter for increased stability and support.
- Durable rubber outsole for improved traction.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Available in whole and half sizes: Women's 5-11 (note: If your size does not appear it is currently out of stock)
- Available in both medium (B) and wide (D) widths.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear or orthotics for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
CUSTOMER LOVE FOR 23WALK
"I do a lot of walking and these are the best shoes by far of any I have tried." - MG Layton
STEP UP FOR THE EARTH
The One Planet Standard is a designation we give only to shoes that meet or exceed 51% on our Sustainable Footwear Index. We developed this standard to be comprehensive and consider the sustainability of a product across its entire lifecycle including these six key pillars: sample reduction, materials, packaging, supplier ESG initiatives, brand philanthropy, and end-of-life solutions.
Learn More at