Women's Slim fit Insole
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- This Slim Fit orthotic is designed for everyday use: fits all types of women's casual and heeled shoes.
- Supports the foot via a built-in rear-foot angle which helps realign the foot to its natural position.
- EcoFresh anti bacterial odor absorbing cover.
- Supports the metatarsal bones, and helps provide effective relief from the ball-of-foot pain, metatarsalgia, Morton's Neuroma, as well as painful bunions, corns and calluses.
- Shock-absorbing polyurethane materials provide comfort and flexibility to ensure a correct fit every time.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
To clean your Vionic orthotics, use mild soap and water. Scrub then gently rinse with water. Do not saturate. Air-dry overnight.
It is a good idea to remove your orthotic from your shoes periodically so that air can dry each side plus reach the insoles of your shoes.