This all gender active style is built for performance with dual-density cushioning, 1st Ray forefoot flexibility and extended sizing!
- Tested by Heeluxe: The footwear industry gold standard, Heeluxe uses patented technology to analyze comfort and performance against competitive styles, in conditions that duplicate real-world wear.
- Superior squat-motion stability.
- Best-in-class comfort, cushioning and overall ride.
- Performance features for walking and cross-training.
- Enhanced forward motion design.
- Fluid heel-spring performance.
- First Ray Technology promoting flexibility for enhanced forefoot stability.
- Reinforced heel for stability and durability.
- Upper: Fabric and Breathable Mesh.
- Firm yet flexible, removable microfiber-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Biomechanically designed to hug your arches, Vio-Motion Technology helps support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes 5, 6-14.5.
- Men's whole and half sizes 7-13.
- Fits medium widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To clean, wipe with damp cloth and air dry under indirect sunlight only.
Do not submerge in water or use solvents to clean products.