Our most comfortable active shoe—which says a lot. Lightweight, flexible and designed to support; a performance walking favorite.
- Performance walking features
- Combines our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper.
- Mesh and man made uppers.
- Firm yet flexible, removable textile-covered EVA orthotic insert.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance.
- 1st Ray Technology: Located at the front of the shoe, 1st Ray technology enhances the natural bend at the ball of the foot to provide greater arch stability.
- Available in women's whole and half sizes in two widths.
- Medium (B) widths, sizes 5, 6-10, 11, 12.
- Wide (D) widths, sizes 6-10, 11, 12.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic footwear, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry.