It’s that time of year again! The holidays are filled with family, friends and lots of food. But to experience it all, many will need to travel during the holidays. To help make sure you have everything you need for your trip, we’ve put together a list of our travel essential recommendations. Get to wherever you need to worry-free, and enjoy the journey with our holiday packing list.
- Chapstick. Whether you are visiting during winter snowfall or soaking up some rays somewhere tropical this holiday season, it’s important to stay moisturized. Bring a tube of your favorite chapstick in your personal bag so that you have hydration at the tip of your fingers.
- A Large Scarf. Keep yourself bundled and warm with a scarf. An oversized scarf will keep you comfortable on the airplane as extra cushion, and you’ll look stylish for all of your holiday festivities. Have fun with it, and choose a scarf with a unique pattern.
- Healthy Snacks. No matter if you’re traveling by plane, train or car, you’ll need energy to get through your trek. We recommend fresh or dried fruit, vegetable sticks and unsalted nuts for snacks.
- Supportive Shoes. Comfortable shoes will be your new best friend with all of the airport shuffling and sightseeing walking you’ll be doing this time of year. Look for shoes with good arch support, which can also aid with proper alignment.
- An Extra Bag. When you travel for the holidays, you’re more than likely going to come back with gifts from relatives or souvenirs from your trip. Pack a lightweight tote or fabric bag to keep your new items with you on the way home.
Traveling with kids this holiday season? Keep your vacation smooth sailing with our tips for traveling with children.