Nothing ruins a vacation faster than foot or heel pain. And with spring break right around the corner, we have your feet on our mind. The best sandals for walking are absolutely necessary if you don’t want to miss a thing. Here are our top picks for the best travel sandals to keep your feet naturally aligned from the ground up for all-day support and comfort, no matter where your vacation destination takes you. Whether you decide to pack a pair of espadrilles with arch support for your cruise or a pair of comfortable sandals for men on your beach getaway, make sure your footwear supports your upcoming activities.
Cruise: Pack versatile sandals that take you from ship to shore.
Sonora Gladiator Sandal
Wine Country: A sophisticated wedge sandal keeps you sipping in style.
Calypso Espadrille Wedge
Beach Getaway: Treat your feet to the most comfortable flip flops.
Urban Adventure: Protect your feet against hard surfaces while exploring the city.
Lonny Backstrap Sandal
Plus, here are five quick tips for keeping your feet happy during your travels:
1. Stretch your feet after a long day exploring the town, being especially mindful of the arch and any sore spots.
2. Be cautious of your flip flops; look for styles that provide arch support to naturally align your feet.
3. Don’t forget the sunscreen! The sensitive skin on your feet is especially susceptible to the sun’s harmful rays.
4. Make sure the shoe fits. An ill-fitting shoe has both short-term and long-term effects on your health.
5. Choose footwear that promotes natural alignment to provide short-term relief of moderate non-traumatic pains, including plantar fasciitis. If you know you’re going to be walking around and need sneakers or tennis shoes, find a pair of comfortable walking shoes that provide arch support.
At Vionic, you can shop our collection of sandals for women and men with confidence knowing you’ll find comfortable, stylish summer shoes that offer lasting support, so you can enjoy your vacation worry-free.
Share with Us
Let us know your experience with walking sandals during travel or vacation. What are your best moments? Or worst? Leave a comment below or share with us on Facebook.