In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month during October, we are proud to announce our continued partnership with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF) as they push forward in supporting prevention research and to find a cure. After the success of our first BCRF capsule collection last year, we’re doing it again so that you can continue to join us, standing in solidarity with everyone impacted by this disease. For 2022, we’re offering two slippers and a sneaker in our signature Cameo Pink, a colorway that’s exclusive to this partnership. 100% of net proceeds from the sale capsule collection will go to BCRF, with a minimum donation of $100,000.00. Here is some more information on the styles for 2022:
Gemma: Available in Women’s Medium-Wide Width 5-12 (whole sizes only)
With supportive comfort and durable wear-anywhere soles, you never have to take these off! Adjustability assures a perfect fit.
Relax: Available in Women’s Medium-Wide Width 5-12 (whole sizes only)
Fuzzy comfort, adjustability and durable wear-anywhere soles make these supportive slippers a day-thru-night dream come true.
Pismo: Available in Women’s Medium Width 5, 6-10, 11, 12
This washable, leather-free slip-on is made with eco-conscious material and relaxed construction. Stride casually—and sustainably!
Breast Cancer Facts:
- In the U.S., breast cancer will impact 1 in 8 women in their lifetime
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer American women (except for nonmelanoma skin cancers)
- Every 2 minutes, a woman in the U.S. is diagnosed with breast cancer
- The average relative survival rate for women diagnosed with breast cancer is 91%
- In the U.S. this year, an estimated more than 43,000 women and 500 men will die from breast cancer
Show your support and join us in the fight against breast cancer by checking out vionicshoes.com/bcrf!